Monday, September 8, 2014

[Update] 9/8/14


So, school has started. Yeah. That means more hair-tearing out, more tight deadlines, more frustration, anxiety and all those awesome things, so unfortunately, that means I have much less time to work on this blog. I mean, yes, things are pretty easy for this first week or so, but my workload is going to become a lot more demanding later, so unfortunately, I need to set my priorities straight. As much as I'd like for Anime > Homework, that particular view doesn't seem to be shared by many. Basically, what I'm saying is don't be surprised if I just happen to drop off the face of the planet for this month; I need to figure out how to fit this online life with my new schedule, which could take... well, I don't know how long. I don't intend to vanish like that suddenly, I would like to have a new review out in the coming days, but that just might not end up happening, so think of this update as a kind of warning, just in case posts stop coming.
     What else...um...I'll guess I give you a idea on the various projects I've had in mind(though again, I might not be able to actually write them for awhile). A new book review might be the next review up, though I stress "might" since I haven't exactly been very punctual on submitting book reviews, but hey, they're hard to write, even more so than anime. Besides, as I've been only reading a few very long books of the same series recently, so there's no new books to talk about either, which means I'm going to have to review something that I read awhile ago, which isn't as easy with books as it with other mediums. After that review, a new game review might come up, because unlike books, I've been paying a lot of those recently, across a lot of cool genres. Also I really wanted to write another 'Footnotes', but I got stuck again, so hopefully I'll be able to finish that soon.
     So yeah, that's what I've been up to, and goodbye for now guys.


My review on Gatchaman Crowds is here

Click here for my countdown: Top Ten Studio Ghibli Films.

Follow me on Hummingbird: http://hummingbird.me/users/QReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment