Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Link to Google Doc


So, this is a little project I've been working on for the last few weeks. Well, I say little, but it's something that requires quite an undertaking from me, because essentially, it's cataloging all the anime I've ever seen into an organized and coherent matter.
I've done my best to organize all the data in a very clear manner that anybody will be able to understand, the current sections being: Anime List(which simply contains a list of all the anime I've ever seen and their scores), Annual Winners(which shows the highest rank TV anime and movie by year and shows the average), Anime by Year(which shows the top ten anime of each year), Anime by Season(which details the stats of every season over the year) and Studio Averages(which shows the works of every animation studio and gives their average score by year). Yeah, it's taken awhile, but keep in mind this is very much a work in progress, some sections aren't even filled in properly, and the statistics for earlier years are very much lacking. However, this will be something I will continue to update over time as I watch more anime, so feel free to check back and see how this spreadsheet has changed over time. Also, I've enabled the ability to comment on the spreadsheet, don't make me regret it, I expect any comments to be either pointing out mistakes or constructive criticism, not just a rant about how crap my taste is. Agreed? Cool, here's the link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/104CPkgqsNbCDlV1wyGZVs6g9DHo0-ihZPYMulul3PX4/edit#gid=656388296


A review of Sword Art Online is here

A review of My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU is here

A review of Kyousougiga is here


Find Me At:
https://hummingbird.me/users/Quan  
    https://twitter.com/QuanReviews     
         Email Me At: quanqreviews@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment