Thursday, February 12, 2015

[Update] 2/12/15


Hello people of "The Wired", my name is Quan, and... well, yeah, I feel like a lazy bastard. I fully realize it has been over a week since my last post, and I'm truly sorry for that, and hopefully this update will let everyone know what I have been doing for the past few days, and that it is not sitting in the corner of my home twiddling my fingers.
     I have not been at 100% percent for the past couple days, so doing some writing hasn't been exactly easy. It's the annoying kind of thing where I'm not technically "sick" so I can't skip school and lie in bed all day, but I still don't have a lot of energy or motivation to do much of anything before I collapse in bed when I get home. And by extension, I haven't been watching as much anime as I would like, which depresses me. However, that doesn't mean I haven't started any new projects. A new First Impressions should be coming out soon, and by soon I mean hopefully today or tomorrow, and I'm excited to share the anime with you as well, so it'll be good fun, as long as something doesn't come up so I can't finish it. Also, as hinted in my Top Ten Anime Endings countdown, I have been working on its counterpart, and if on schedule, to be released a couple of days of the First Impression has. Though, nothing much has gone according to schedule recently. So yes, that's pretty much it, I hope I'll be back soon with new posts, so see you all later. Have a wonderful day.

Goodbye for now guys.


Click here for my last First Impressions of Mawaru Penguindrum.

Or if it's a review you want, click here for a review of My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU. 

Give me a follow on Hummingbird or Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment