Friday, December 12, 2014

[Update] 12/12/14


Hello people of "The Wired", my name is Quan, and it's time for another update post, just to let you know what has been going on with me and what you can expect on this blog in the coming days. So, I've been reading quite a few books recently, including the heavily acclaimed book The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, which will probably get a review once I am done with it. That might not be for awhile considering its length, but in the meantime, there should be a couple other book reviews coming out, which will hopefully fix the unbalance of book-to anime and game reviews. Seriously, I've gotten three book reviews at this point, but 10 anime reviews, as well as 3 game reviews despite the book ones having about a two month head-start. As for the anime review, well it might be awhile, because those things are extremely time-consuming, time I can't always afford to waste with the Christmas season approaching worryingly fast(which strangely, I'm not all that excited for). Another countdown may be a little bit as well, I figure everyone can take a break from those after me releasing three in a row. For things I actually am working on however, A "What I'll be Watching" for the Winter 2015 season is in order soon, as well as maybe a new "Footnotes". So yeah, that was just a quick update, I need to get back to finishing Shakugan no Shana III and fulfilling the seemingly impossible task of catching up on all of the new anime of this thus-far amazing anime season.

Goodbye for now guys.


My First Impression of said Shakugan no Shana III can be read here

What am I watching this Fall season? Well, even if the list has like, tripled since I first released this post, it can be read here

Follow me on Hummingbird or Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment