Thursday, June 26, 2014

Intro to the Blog

Welcome to my little corner of the Internet! My name is Quan, and it's lovely to meet you. I started this here blog as a way to improve my writing skills, and get my opinion on certain anime out there. Wait anime? Yep, if you couldn't guess from the tittle, this will be anime-centric blog, focusing on the obscure  animated medium from Japan. If you know exactly what I'm talking about and have seen a few anime for yourself, welcome, and I hope you enjoy my opinions. If you're completely in the dark right now as to what anime is, well, allow me to introduce the kind of things it has to offer through reviews, first impressions, countdowns, reactions and everything in between. Good to have you on board. Also I might do a book review every once and a while, since I suppose I read quite a lot of those things. No movies though, because my knowledge of cinematic entertainment can be summed up in a one phrase: "no". 

While I figure out how to get this blog working and understand what the hell I'm supposed to be doing, expect a flurry of reviews and the such in the next few days. I've already got some ready to go, though I need to get some images for them before I can post. Well, see you guys in the next post(insert obligatory Baccano! reference here).

No comments:

Post a Comment