Thursday, August 21, 2014

[Update] 8/21/14


Hello peeps of "The Wired", my name is Quan, and if you haven't noticed, I've been pretty inactive lately. I do sincerely try to get something out on this blog at least every other day(I said try!), but lately, things have just been getting in the way. Over these last few days, I've been working on a new Top Ten list and a book review on The Hunger Games, but the universe appears to have other ideas. A lot of stuff has come up in these last couple of days, including but not limited to homework and other responsibilities, which are things that do have to take more time and attention than this blog. I'm not sure when I'll be done with this stuff, it really kind of depends on my work-rate, so knowing me, I could either speed-run through it in a day or procrastinate until the very last minute. However, for the sake of the blog, I intend to be done with the homework in the next couple days, and hopefully sneak maybe a Top Ten or this new feature I've been thinking about in that time space. Can't promise anything unfortunately though, but once I'm done with my homework and some other personal problems that seem to be rising up all over the place like freakin' Wacka' Moles, I'll have a few days or so where I post something new every day, just to make up for these days of absentees. So yeah, if I can find my copy of The Hunger Games that I lost like a responsible person, I'll do a review on that, and perhaps an anime review on something less obscure than my recent reviews, maybe something like Sword Art Online, Madoka Magica(and the movie), or judging from the picture above, maybe even Kill la Kill. I'm really looking to that, it's going to be a lot of fun, but until then....

Goodbye for now guys.


Click here for my review on My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU.

Or here my  thoughts on how important "fun" is when reviewing an anime.

Follow me on Hummingbird: http://hummingbird.me/users/QReviews



No comments:

Post a Comment