Tuesday, July 29, 2014

[Update] 7/29/14


Hello peeps of "The Wired", my name is Quan...and yeah, I've been pretty lazy over these last few days. I've been out of it lately, so I just wanted to inform you guys what has been happening, and what I've been doing over the last few days. Well first, yeah as I said, I've been pretty unmotivated and in a bad mood, so doing any writing has been really hard. This has unfortunately affected my anime watching and book reading as well; I've only watched a few new episodes of Eureka Seven and read only about 25 pages of the new 'Game of Thrones' book, a fact which is really depressing me. Now, I did have a concept for a new entry of 'Footnotes' floating around for a bit, and I worked on it a lot, but found I really didn't have enough material to work with, and also didn't really know what I was talking about. I became really dissatisfied with it, so I ended up scrapping the whole thing, which leaves me with nothing to show after these last few days. 
     So after all this, I can't really promise I'll have anything new out in the next few days, but I will do my best to at least get some writing done, but judging from my schedule for today, I'm not sure when that'll be. So yeah, if I do think of a new topic for either a review or countdown, we'll see, maybe I'll be able to capitalize on it. 

Goodbye for now guys.

While I'm still being lazy, check out some of my old stuff, like my review on Mirai Nikki here?

Or if you don't feel up to a review, check out my first 'Footnotes' about what I think makes a deep story right here.

Or to keep up to date with my anime watching, follow me on Hummingbird: http://hummingbird.me/users/QReviews
    

No comments:

Post a Comment