Saturday, July 12, 2014

Goodbye For Now Guys!


Yes, that is Kanbaru waving goodbye. Hello guys, and I hope you're doing fantastic and all of that jazz. This is a quick update I need to post on the occasion I vanish without explanation for the entire week, Haruhi-style. You see, I'm going to be going on a trip for personal bushiness later today, and judging where I'm going, I may not have Internet. I'm even not sure whether there will be a computer to access, and if there is, whether I'll be allowed to use it. If I am however, I'll definitely be posting a review or something during the week when I have time(maybe even a book review for once!), so if I update the blog in the next 1 to 3 days, you'll know I managed to get Internet all right. But yes, if I can't get a computer, my next update could be up to a week from now; I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on that, before I drop off the face of "The Wired". See you when I see you, and goodbye for now guys. 

In the meantime, check out my review on My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU here.

Or click here for my First Impressions on Mekaku City Actors.

Follow me on Humminhbird: http://hummingbird.me/users/QReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment